The Competition Horseshoe is a premiere Tournament horseshoe that pitches easily and holds more ringers for both Backyard and Pro pitchers alike. If you were a fan of the now discontinued Tournament Diamond you will surely love the Competition Horseshoe by Omega!
The Competition’s advanced design possesses improved weight distribution with more aggressive calks plus true conformation to official opening dimensions. The finger positioner ensures your grip is consistent with each pitch and the ringer breaker will help hold ringers on the stake.
- Meets National Horseshoe Pitcher's Association (NHPA) specifications.
- NHPA sanctioned for tournament play.
- Drop Forged for strength and durability.
- High quality AISI C1035 Carbon Steel.
- Medium soft with Hardened hooks.
- Electrostatic Powder Coat Paint.
- Available in pairs.
- Two year manufacturer's warranty
Double Light - 2 lb 5-6 oz
Light - 2 lb 7 oz
Medium - 2 lb 8 oz
Heavy - 2 lb 9 oz
Sanctioned by the NHPA for tournament play in the USA.